Saturday, 21 June 2014

Makeup Revolution ♥*


So for a while now I've been seeing loads and loads of great reviews about the brand Makeup Revolution and I've been really wanting to try it for myself. So I tweeted about really wanting to try it. Then I received a message on Twitter from Makeup Revolution offering to send me something to try. Of course, I said yes!

Today I received a package which seemed far too heavy to contain just one palette that I had asked for. So I opened it up and I was pleasantly surprised to find not only the palette that I asked for, but also another palette, two bronzers and a little eyeshadow palette! How nice of them!

I immediately opened the palettes to have a look at them and they are absolutely gorgeous! I'm not normally one to wear eyeshadow or bronzers, but now I'm definitely going to start! All I need to get are some decent brushes to apply these and I'm good to go!

Lets have a look and see what I received!

Dia de los Muertos eyeshadow palette

Ultra Blush Palette Sugar and Spice

Baked Eyeshadow palette - Pure and Innocent

Bronze Shimmer Highlight

Bronzer - Light Shimmer

 I really love everything that I received and I honestly can't thank Makeup Revolution enough for surprising me with more products than I expected! I can't wait to start using everything and review them, I know they're going to be amazing just by looking at them! 

Definitely go check out Makeup Revolution and see what they've got. Everything is really well priced and actually not expensive, which is nice! I'll definitely be placing an official order with them as soon as I get paid, I really want to give their lipsticks a go, they look stunning.

Thanks again, Makeup Revolution!

xxx

12 comments:

  1. Ohh they look lovely! I really want to order a haul from these guys soon :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so pretty! I love how in Dia de los muertos some shadows look like waffles... haha

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I never noticed that! They do look like waffles! xx

      Delete
  3. Is the eyeshadow good? As in not one of those cheap ones with glitter? Thanks x

    Alaina (www.alainatbf.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not used them properly yet, so I can't really say. I have swatched them though and they seem really good. I'll be doing a review of them soon though :) xx

      Delete
  4. Wow you are so lucky to have received all this. Your post inspired me to check out their website and I have just purchased the "salvation palette - what you waiting for?" eyeshadow palette. I hope you don't mind but I linked to your blog in a post I have just written about my purchase!!

    xxalldolledupxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I don't mind! I hope you enjoy your new palette! xxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I'm really excited for it to arrive now!! Would be nice to read your opinions once you have had a chance to review them X

      Delete
    3. I'll definitely be posting a review asap! xx

      Delete
  5. Unfortunately I'm yet to try anything from Make up revolution as I've been trying not to spend! But its my birthday this week so I may just treat myself haha:) Love everything in this post, serious product envy!!

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so, so, so in love with this brand right now! I don't have access to the brand here in California, but a UK blogger recently sent me quite a few things from there, and I was amazed by the quality. :-)
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...