Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Primark Gym Haul! ♥


So the fact that I'm doing another haul just shows you how bad I am at saving money! This haul is a little different though as I've recently decided to start going to the gym. I'm not going to lose weight by any means, just to get in better shape since I get out of breath when I go up the stairs! So I decided to go out and buy some nice gym clothes from none other than Primark itself. I'd always walk past the gym section and think that they had such nice stuff, so now I'm buying some!

Crop top - £3.50

The first thing I saw was this little pink crop top that kind of looks like a sports bra. I just love the neon pink colour of it. It fits really nicely too so I can't wait to wear it and be comfortable. Also, I've discovered that literally nowhere sells sports bras in an A cup? I mean, come on, we need sports bras too! So I'll most likely be using this as a sports bra until I can find a real one.

Leggings - £7

The next thing I grabbed was this pair of leggings, which have a neon pink stripe down each leg so they match the crop top which I love. They're a really soft, stretchy material that's not too thick so they're ideal for running. They also have a little picture of someone running on the hip which I think is pretty cute!

Socks - £2

I also picked up a little pack of ankle socks which have little phrases on them which I like. There were loads of colours and styles to choose from but I liked these ones best. 

Leggings - £6

I got another pair of leggings, yoga ones this time. They're also really soft. They have a grey waistband that kind of reminds me of the leggings from Victoria's Secret, which I love. And again they have a little picture of someone doing yoga.

Tank top - £2

If I'm being honest, I only bought this shirt because it had been reduced down to £2. But I do actually like it. It's really loose and comfortable and I love the neon yellow/green and grey layering.

Trainers - £12

The final thing I bought, and possibly my favourite thing were these trainers. I was desperate to find some nice, comfortable trainers since I own none and I can't really go to the gym without some! I saw these and immediately loved them. They're no Nike's, but they'll do for now!

I hope you enjoyed this haul and seeing what I bought. What's your favourite item that I bought? Let me know!

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ooo I need to go to Primark asap, everything looks so good!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the leggings they look great quality! I definitely need to get to Primark and get some :) xx

    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go to Primark now! Everything you brought are so cute!
    Lovely post!

    Check my blog- http://elizabethslifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to check out the gym clothes section at Primark! Love all your pink items!


    ♥ shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need some new gym stuff but I don't have a very big budget, I'll have to have a look in my local Primark! Great post :) xx

    http://bethht.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleased to know about this Primark gym haul and this information have helped me in finding amazing quality workout gear for my daily routine. Hope to get complete information on this workout gear and wish to buy a good one soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...