Friday, 26 September 2014

Would You Rather... Beauty Version!

So I'm literally the worst blogger ever, sorry! I've just lost all motivation and inspiration to write recently. I'm trying to think of ideas and get some stuff out though, so hopefully I should be back pretty soon. Anyway, I was going through a few blogs and I found a tag that I thought would be pretty fun to do, so here it is; the Would You Rather Beauty Blogger Tag!

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Definitely my palettes and eyeshadows, I could live without them no problem. I don't wear them as much or as often as I do mascara and eyeliner etc. Plus I think they would cheaper to replace considering I don't own many, and the ones that I do have aren't expensive.
2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
Ahhh I don't know! I wouldn't want to chop it all off because I don't suit super short hair, but I wouldn't want to never cut it again because it would horrible and dry. I guess chop it off, because then it would eventually grow back nice and healthy... I hope!
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Probably pink. I don't think I've ever tried a coral blush actually... I need to find one!
4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes. Definitely clothes.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Maybe... eyeliner as lipstick? I feel like it could work, especially if your eyeliner is red!
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
MAC. I don't think we even have Sephora over here, at least not in Scotland. If we had one I would love to go, but right now it has to be MAC.
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Probably one eyeshadow, I feel like I could deal with that. I don't think I could live with only one lip colour, it would be too boring!
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in winter. I much prefer winter to summer. I hate being too hot, and at least if you're cold you can warm up and get all snuggly!
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I do love dark nails, but I'd probably go with bright nails because they make me happy.
10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?
I'd have to go with favourite lip colour, considering that I don't actually have one. My favourite eye product is the They're Real mascara by Benefit and there's no way I could give that up!
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
Messy bun = no effort.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Lipgloss. I don't wear it everyday so I think I could cope without it. 
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
They both sound awful! At a push I'd probably just shave them all off. I'd rather not have any than have sharpie eyebrows!
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I have to go with nail polish. I can't live without makeup. Well I could, but I would never go out in public!

I tag everyone who read this to do this tag, and comment below if you have so I can read it! Like I said, I'll hopefully be back with proper posts sometime soon, possibly with a September Favourites post!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I would want to spend more money on clothes too x
    Html://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun post, I'll definitely be giving it a go over on my blog.

    Katie xx

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...