Saturday, 5 December 2015

Christmas Nails - Blogmas Day Five!

So I'm a huge fan of fake nails, I could wear them all the time. I'm quite lucky in having strong nails so they don't get damaged by the glue quite as badly, which means I get to wear them fairly often. Christmas time is probably my favourite time of year to wear fake nails (besides Halloween of course) because there are so many lovely designs and I just want them all! Here are a few of my favourites that I've come across so far.

 Reindeer/Snowflakes by Primark - £1.50

 Constellation by Elegant Touch - £7.95

Unwrap Me by House of Holland - £8.99

I know, the Constellation ones aren't really Christmassy or anything but they're just so lovely and they're rose gold and I love rose gold!

What festive nails are your favourite? Let me know!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...