Friday, 4 December 2015

My Favourite Christmas Candles - Blogmas Day Four!

So anyone who knows me will already know that I am absolutely obsessed with candles, Yankee Candle in particular. I feel like I own far too many, but you can never have enough candles, right?.... Right? Anyway, for day four of Blogmas I thought I'd share a few of my most favourite candles, particularly the winter/Christmassy range from Yankee Candle.


1. Snowflake Cookie
This candle is absolutely beautiful, both in scent and colour. I first discovered this last year when I was in Dobbies and bought a small votive of it. I became addicted to it and my mum had to buy me a large version of it for Christmas. It's very sweet and smells like really sugary cookies. It's probably not for everyone but I love it!


2. Christmas Cookie
Continuing the festive sweet treat theme here with Christmas Cookie. This might have been the first Yankee Candle I ever got and probably what started my addiction! Again, it smells exactly like cookies, yet not as sweet as Snowflake Cookie. This is definitely my favourite Yankee Candle I've ever bought and it properly gets me in the mood for Christmas whenever I smell it. In fact, I'm burning it right now!


3. Fireside Treats
I don't really know if this is considered to be a Christmas candle, but it's definitely wintery. I only recently discovered this scent but it's quickly made its way into my top three candles. It smells of roasting marshmallows and it's just so lovely. I think my room now permanently smells of it since I've been burning it so much lately!

Hopefully these gave you some inspiration for some Christmassy candles for yourself or a fellow candle lover! What are your favourite festive candles? Let me know!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...