Sunday, 6 December 2015

Paperchase Christmas Haul! - Blogmas Day Six!

It's Blogmas Day Six! And today I'm going to be showing you all what I bought when I visited Paperchase the other day. I only recently found out that there was a Paperchase in Edinburgh so on Wednesday I went along after work to get a few Christmas wrapping supplies. I say a few... yet I ended up spending £34... I'm not even sorry, everything I bought is so beautiful and I almost don't want to use any of it!

Penguin wrapping paper - £5

Kraft tree gift bag (large) - £4

Various Christmas cards - £2.50

 
Red shredded tissue paper - £2

 
Red and white twine - £2

 
Red sparkly tissue paper - £2

 
Holly confetti - £1.75

 
Red glittery gift tags - £1.25

 
Red bow present toppers - £2

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...