Wednesday, 2 December 2015

The Christmas Tag - Blogmas Day Two!

It's day two of Blogmas, yay! Today I thought I'd do something simple and fun to get us all a bit more into the festive spirit... The Christmas Tag! Here we go!

1. What is/are your favourite Christmas movie(s)?
I'd say my top three Christmas movies would be Home Alone 2, Father Christmas, and The Grinch. Don't ask me to put them in order because I just can't!

2. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or on Christmas morning?
Christmas morning! I always begged my parents to let me open just one present on Christmas eve to satisfy the monster inside me, but I was never allowed. I think in the future if I have my own kids I'd let them open one on Christmas Eve, I know how frustrating it is to see all of those presents there and not be allowed to touch them!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
There's a home video somewhere of a really little me on Christmas eve setting out a mince pie and carrot for Santa and Rudolph, and then on Christmas morning opening my stocking presents and getting like twelve tubs of Play-doh... Amazing!

4. Favourite festive food?
Any kind of Christmas cookies or biscuits that I can get my little hands on.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I remember one year I came downstairs to find my very own brand new computer sitting in the corner of the living room! This was when I was quite young so this thing was huge and loaded up so slowly, but I have so many fond memories of sitting playing Petz for hours on end and crying when my cat ran away... I still miss you Snowball...

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Christmas Cookie by Yankee Candle! It gets me right in the mood for Christmas.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not so much anymore, but when I was younger I would always leave out a mince pie for Santa and a carrot for Rudolph... Just to make sure they didn't get hungry!

8. What tops your tree?
A little red bow :)

9. As a kid, what was the one crazy/wild/extravagant present you always asked for but never received?
Well when I was little I basically just got out the Argos catalogue and circled anything big and pink, so there were probably a lot of crazy things I asked for but never got. I do remember wanting a puppy quite a lot though. Ever since I watched Lady & The Tramp I always wanted to come downstairs on Christmas morning and find a little puppy with a red bow around it's neck.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Getting to spend time with family, eating really good food, being able to not feel guilty for sitting around in pyjamas all day... I also just love seeing people's faces when they open presents.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...